Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Upcoming Beer Adventures

My apologies for not updating in recent days, but duty, and thesis work calls.

I do however, have several beer adventures coming up in the near future.

1) TJ's Paoli, Pennsylvania: On March 20, 2010, TJ's will be hosting an event featuring former Beer Advocate #1, Russian River Valley Pliny the Younger, as well as about 10-15 other amazing brews including North Coast - Old Stock Ale, which is counted in the ranks of "A Beer for Everyone's" Top Ten (a publication coming in the nearest of futures). For more information go to: http://beeradvocate.com/events/info/31789. (You may need a B.A. account to get the info, but seriously, who doesn't want a personalized B.A. account?)

2) An "A Beer for Everyone" exclusive: From May 27, 2010 to June 7, 2010, I along with my parents will be traveling western Europe including Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. This obviously means an endless number of beer tastings at restaurants, abbeys, and the like, all to be published in borderline excruciating detail on the blog of yours' truly. The world may never be the same after this truly enlightening trip, during which I estimate I will try an obscene amount of ridiculous beer.

3) Great Lakes Brewing Co. : I will be making a trip out to Ohio to visit some good friends. While out there, why not visit a really solid brew company? Apparently, I will be taken at one point or another to tour or just plain drink at Great Lakes. Once again, that will offer me the chance to have one of my favorite beers, The Edmund Fitzgerald Porter. Definitely looking forward to this.

Some more reviews will be coming soon. I personally have to get paid, and then, buy more delicious beer in order to provide for your reading pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I am anxiously looking forward to our travels in May-June. Watching you and your father sample beers of the world will be an exciting adventure. I, myself, look forward to sampling wines and copious amounts of chocolatey goodness. However, I am sure I will be sampling beers too because you and your father will be saying "Here, try this." Hopefully I will find something new and exciting in the beer world too.

    ReplyDelete